- Johan Thorsten Sellin Papers (Kislak Ms. Coll. 694)
- Philadelphia Society for Alleviating the Miseries of Public Prisons records (1787-1883) (Kislak Ms. Coll. 741)
- Prison Reform Scrapbook (1843-1857) (Kislak Ms. Coll. 1178)
- Olof Kinberg Dossiers of Criminally-Insane Patients (Sweden, 193101938) (Kislak Ms. Coll. 955)
- Jhelum District Cases (India, 1924-1925) (Kislak Ms. Codex 1769)
- Black Panther Party research materials
- NCJRS Microfiche Collection and Crime & Juvenile Delinquency microfiche
The collection is a general collection, evenly split between criminology and criminal justice administration. Historic strengths sustained today include juvenile delinquency; prisoner reformation, reclamation, and social work; sentencing. Recently-added strengths include victimology; policing best practices; and geographic analysis of crime.