This fall, "fall" in love with the Penn Libraries! Our semester-long passport program will give you a chance to discover new library spaces and services, and get a limited-edition fanny pack if you complete at least 7 stops by November 7.
At our kick-off event, you'll have an opportunity to pick up your passport on the first floor by the circulation desk and start exploring Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center and our other library locations.
You'll also get a passport stamp for attending one of two Library 101 sessions: from 1pm-2pm or from 2pm-3pm in the Class of 1955 Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center. No registration is necessary; just drop in!
At Library 101, you'll learn all the basics of using the library:
- How to find books
- Checking books out at the Circulation desk
- Self-checkout via the app or kiosks
- Contactless pickup at lockers
- PDF scans of articles and book chapters
- Getting books (and more) on loan from other libraries