Struggling to develop a comprehensive set of terms for your literature search? This workshop will introduce the R package litsearchr, which automates the process of expanding a literature search by developing seed articles into a thorough search string.
- Decide whether automation would help
- Develop potential keywords
- Generate a Boolean search string
- Install R and RStudio at no cost, or use the Penn Libraries’ on-site computers
- Install packages in R: install.packages("remotes"); library(remotes); install_github("elizagrames/litsearchr", ref="main")
- Be comfortable using basic R capabilities